Sunday, September 2, 2012

Diana's Crescent Blade, Skyrim weapon mod by me.

I've been playing The elder Scroll 5: Skyrim lately, and love the fact that there are so many usermade contents in the game, Thanks to Bethesda for such a brilliant game as well as the creation kit.

Well, as I'm a League of Legends fan, and recently there is this champion called Diana released in LOL. She is the Moon lady with this beautiful Crescent Sword. That sword inspired me to make a same kindda sword mod for Skyrim for player to use. Its a single hand weapon and deals both physical as magic dmg as it does in LOL.

Made the sword entirely from the ground up. Currently I haven't released the mod as it need to be fixed and it need to have aura fx and magic stats which will require some times.

But here it how it looks like.





2 comments:

  1. Hi Saikat, I am a LOL fan as well. Did you publish this sword? I am very interested. Please reply :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am actually looking for this as well, very interested.

    ReplyDelete